Welcome to the Ultimate Kenya Travel Guide! We continuously review, refine and refresh the information throughout the site (to the best of our human ability). Kenya is developing at an extremely fast pace. This Kenya guide is intended to be fully dynamic and. However, should you spot something that is incorrect, please let us know and we’ll fix it.
Our comprehensive Kenya Travel Guide will bring you up-to-date content and take you on a journey across the country, to showcase the best Kenya has to offer.
Kenya Travel Guide: Getting Started
- Is Kenya Safe for Families? Your Practical Guide to a Safe Trip
- Planning your Family Trip to Kenya
- Packing Guide (Coming soon!)
- Travel Health
- Practical Everyday Tips
- Learn a Little Kiswahili (coming soon)
- Shopping and Souvenirs
- 14 Interesting Facts and Insights about Kenya
- 14 Fascinating Historical Facts about Kenya
- A Quick Glance at Kenya’s Economy and International Trade
- More content coming soon!
Kenya Travel Map
Explore our recommendations of places to eat, sleep and visit in Kenya!
Here’s a map we’ve created, that shows many of our recommended national parks, lodges, hotels, restaurants, shops and points of interest across the country.
Click on a marker to explore more information, links and photos. We can create an itinerary for you based on these locations, as well as others which may not be shown – get in touch to create your perfect Kenya experience!
Safari and Wildlife
- The Greatest Wildlife Stage on Earth: 13 Facts about Kenya’s Natural Wonders
- Safari in the City – Nairobi Tented Camp
- Stay at Mara Bush Camp and Private Wing
- Stay at Lions Bluff (Lumo Conservancy / Tsavo)
- Stay at Leopards Lair (Lumo Conservancy / Tsavo)
- Stay at Cheetah Tented Camp (Lumo Conservancy / Tsavo)
- Stay at Cheetah Campsite (Lumo Conservancy / Tsavo)
- Photo Diary: Masai Mara and Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
- Photo Diary: Balloon Experience in the Masai Mara
- Photo Diary: Amboseli & Majestic Kilimanjaro
- Photo Diary: Nakuru National Park
- Photo Diary: Aberdare National Park & Treetops Lodge
- More content coming soon!
Beach, Water Sports & Scuba Diving
Explore Idyllic Living Kenya
We have partnered with Idyllic Living Kenya – a high quality free travel and lifestyle guide for travellers wishing to visit Kenya. Check out the free digital issues using the link below and watch out for articles by Travel Tribe Africa!
Join our Facebook Group
Do you love African adventures as much as us?
From safari to scuba diving, from north to south, let’s spread the love. Let’s tell the real stories of Africa to the world. Join us on Facebook and share your own travel stories, photos, adventures and experiences.
Did you find this guide helpful?
Why not share it with your family and friends?
Never miss an update from us!
Sign-up below and we’ll keep you updated of new posts and information about Africa.